Install the Dual TDS Controller to constantly monitor TDS levels of water produced by a high-output system. Immediately know if the TDS levels rise above an acceptable level.
- Monitors and controls TDS levels of two water lines (e.g., feed water and product water) for high output commercial systems.
- Large, bright L.E.D. display.
- An alarm will sound if the TDS level rises above the user-set level for the output water.
- Installs easily in minutes.
- Includes two sensor probes (at no extra cost).
- The PS-200 is a monitor for Line 1 (in-line) and a controller for Line 2 (out-line).
- Range: 0 - 999ppm
- Accuracy: +-2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Resolution: 1 PPM
- ATC: Yes (1 - 65 degrees Celsius)
- Calibration: Adjustable
- Setting: Controlled by on-screen up/down buttons
- Relay Control: The unit will open or close a circuit via dry contacts when the ppm level (out line/line 2 only)reaches or exceeds the control setting (simple switch). It can be used to control a pump, solenoid valve or other device. (In line/Line 1 does not have a control function)
- Relay Voltage: 5V (simple switch)
- Alarm: Optional steady beep for Out line/Line 2 (set by user)
- Display: Bright 5/8" L.E.D. display
- 2 Probes: 1/2" bushing (NPT), 3 meter (9.8 ft) shielded cable
- Power supply: AC 110V / AC 220V
- Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 10.2 cm (2.8 x 2.8 x 4 in.)
- Monitor Weight: 476 g (1 lb .8 oz) ?- Total Weight: 822.1 g (1 lb 13 oz)