HM Digital Commercial Dual TDS Meter DM-2 for testing total dissolved solids ppm.
This is essential for aquarium systems and for testing of RO reverse osmosis water purfication systems and water filters.
The HM Digital DM-2 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor is a water tester which is used to test the amount of total dissolved solids (TDS) in water.
It is a new commercial model of the HM DM-1 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor.
The DM-2 is highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
The HM Digital DM-2 has a multitude of improved and advanced water quality testing features.
Major differences from the DM-1 include:
(1) being designed for commercial and industrial applications instead of solely residential ones;
(2) a stronger water-resistant casing;
(3) calibration can be done individually or simultaneously on each line;
(4) improved design including an extra large easy-to-read LCD display;
(5) longer, waterproof, shielded cables; and
(6) a variable mounting bracket.
The HM Digital DM-2 is designed for commercial and industrial applications such as food processing, manufacturing, window washing, car washes, and more. It can also be used in residential applications to determine when to change your whole house filter cartridges, reverse osmosis membranes, and so on.
It comes equipped with 1/4 inch Quick-Connect T-fittings.
This Commercial Grade Dual Range TDS monitor measures from 0-999 PPM, with a resolution of 1 PPM. From 1000 to 9990 PPM, the resolution is in 10 PPM increments, indicated by a blinking "x10" image.
HM Digital DM-2 In-Line Dual TDS Monitor Specifications:
- Accuracy: +- 2%
- Weight: 7.1 ounces
- Range: 0 - 9990 ppm
- Size: 4.6 x 2.6 x .7 inches
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Battery life: Approx. 12-18 months
- Cable Length: 46" (including sensor)
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Auto-Off Function: Conserves battery power; the DM-2 shuts off automatically after 20 seconds
- Calibration: Factory calibrated to NaCl 342 PPM; re-calibration can be done separately for each line, or simultaneously for both
The HM Digital DM-2 is factory calibrated with a 342 PPM NaCl solution.
The TDS meter can be recalibrated with a mini screwdriver.
The DM-2 displays TDS levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in and out electrode probes.
Full instructions for the installation and use of the HM Digital DM-2 are included with the packaging.