HM Digital Inline EC ELECTRICAL CONDUCTIVITY monitor that can be installed on industrial water filtration systems such as car washes, window washing, manufacturing, and food processing.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Displays EC levels of the Feed Water and Product Water with in & out electrode probes.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 3 minutes.
- Dual Range - Measures from 0-999 uS, with a resolution of 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 uS, the resolution is in 10 uS increments, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated to 1413 uS. The DM-2EC features digital calibration.
- Diagnostic error messaging
- Shielded sensor cables
- Comes equipped with 1/4 inch Mur-lok Quick-Connect T-fittings. Also available with 3/8" or 1/2" fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Differences detween the DM-2EC and DM-1:
- Measures EC (Electrical Conductivity) in uS (micro-Siemens).
- Designed for commercial/industrial applications.
- Stronger, water-resistant casing.
- Digital calibration can be done individually on each line.
- Improved design, including an extra large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Longer, waterproof, shielded cables.
- Variable mounting bracket.
- Range: 0-9990 uS
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Cable Length: 46" (including sensor), shielded cables
- Sensor: Dual, 1/4" diameter for quick-connect fittings (model SP-3, included)
- Digital Calibration: Digitally factory calibrated to 1413 uS. Re-calibration can be done separately for each line.
- Power source: 2 x AA batteries (included)
- Battery life: Approx. 2 years
- Size: 11.6 x 6.8 x1.8 cm (4.6 x 2.6 x .7in.)
- Weight: 201.3 g (7.1 oz.)