This is a new state of the art reverse osmosis purification system designed by Pentair. Pentair Water has achieved a revolutionary breakthrough in the water treatment industry. Out-of-the-box thinking and years of research have produced a totally new point-of-use drinking water system. The new Pentair PRF-RO System features continuous-flow water production so a storage tank is no longer required. RO water on demand!
- Continuous flow - no storage tank necessary
- Uses line pressure only - >40 psi
- 1/2 gpm permeate rate @ 50 psi
- Requires no pump or electricity
- Compact design - fits easily under sink
- Average Service Life:
- Carbon Prefilter - 6 mos or 5,000 gal
- RO Membrane (x2) - 2-4 Years
- Carbon Postfilter - 6 months
- Consistent TDS rejection and membrane efficiency
- High recovery system
- Multiple dispensing locations off one system
- High durability Noryl and polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Engineered for the fewest number of connection points - less chance of leaks
- System's support leg also serves as a handy sump wrench
- This system requires a continuous, minimum 40-50 psi of pressure to operate properly!
- No more Storage tank required.
- Made in USA
System Type Tankless
- Connection Type Quick Connect Fittings
- Filter Type Quick Change Cartridge
- Carbon Prefilter 5 micron
- Carbon Post Filter Granular Activated Carbon
- Membrane Thin Film composite
- Height 17.05 "
- Width 20.34 "
- Depth 9.68 "
- Certifications NSF/ANSI 58
- Operating Temperature 40-100F
- Operating Pressure 40-80 psi