The RMC Pressure Reducing Valve is used in water systems to limit the downstream pressure to the pre-set maximum. It compensates for fluctuating upstream pressure to maintain constant maximum outlet pressure.
Features of the Pressure Reducing Valve make it most suitable for demanding commercial and industrial applications and multi-unit dwellings.
RMC Pressure Reducing Valves can be used to reduce pressure upstream of commercial and industrial devices such as dosing apparatuses, high-pressure cleaners and laboratory equipment.
The RMC Pressure Reducing Valve can deliver high flow rates with minimal head loss.
- Tool-free adjustment
- Simply lift and twist the setting knob to desired pressure
- Protects downstream installations from excess supply pressure
- Reduces maintenance and repair costs on expensive equipment
- Simple single piece cartridge based design
- Valve and strainer can be serviced without disassembly and without resetting pressure
- Cutting edge design incorporating patented
- Micro-Finger cartridge
- Dissipates noises due to water flow across the seat providing a quieter installation
- Integrated gauge port
- Provides convenient access point for testing and setting pressure
- Reduced water consumption
- Improved economy of service with ecological benefits
- Can be installed in any orientation
- Suitable for a wide range of installation arrangments