Easy to use, setup and maintain. Perfect for utilissing GFO and Carbon media in your the aquarium. No annoying thumb screws and leaky lids like other reactors. HydROtwist recommend the optional AquaOne 102 and 103 pumps.
Choose a different pump depending on mounting height and amount of media used.
The HydROtwist GFO & Carbon Reactor features distinctive advantages over many other brands.
- Ultra-clear media cartridge allows for clear viewing of reactor media
- Heavy duty plastic construction
- High quality easy to use push-connect fittings
- Easy to operate, clean and maintain
- Filter wrench included
- 2 Metres of flexible tubing
- High quality ball valve to restrict flow
- Ability to run carbon and GFO at the same time
- Instantly attaches to popular pumps
- 3/8" fittings throughout reduce head pressure and provide ample flow rates
- Holds Approx. 300g of carbon or Approx 290g of GFO
- Dimensions: 14"H x 8.5"W x 5.5"
- Pump (optional) and media sold separately