Sold out, consider the alternative all in one filter above no need for two seperate filters.
PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters adsorb the following unwanted elements found in drinking water:
- Heavy Metal Ions
- MTBE (Methyl-tertiary-butyl-ether)
- Trihalomethanes (THM)
- DBCP (Dibromo-chloro-propane)
- Herbicides and Pesticides
Made from safe, non-leaching Polypropolene #5 that is BPA-free.
- PF-4 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters are designed to be used in conjunction with the Berkey Earth Elements or the Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements (Doulton White Candles).
- Attach to the bottom of the Berkey Earth® Elements or the Doulton Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements and sit in the lower chamber of the Berkey unit.
- Number of PF-4s in the bottom chamber must match the number of Berkey Earth Elements or Super Sterasyl Ceramic Filter Elements in the top chamber; for example, 2 Berkey Earth Elements would require 2 PF-4 Filters.
PF-4 Filters need replacement after six months.
These are Sold in a set of 2.