Ideal for all ORP testing, including anti-oxidant measurement, water purification applications, ionizers, agriculture, aquariums & aquaculture, chlorine monitoring, cooling tower disinfection, environmental testing, fruit & vegetable washing, hydroponics, metal finishing, ozone system monitoring, pharmaceutical & medical applications, pools & spas, pulp bleaching, vineyards & wineries and water treatment.
- Measures Oxidation Reduction Potential (Redox) and Temperature
- Auto-ranging calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes storage solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-O2)
- Factory Calibrated: The ORP-200 meter is factory calibrated to +92 mV The meter can be easily recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, and lanyard
- ORP Range: -999 to +1000 mV
- Temperature Range: 0-80C; 32-176F
- Resolution: 1 mV; Temperature resolution is 0.1C/F
- Accuracy: 0.5% (+/-2mV)
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)
- UPC: 891144000045
Recommended accessories: ORP Electrode Storage Solution (ORP-STOR) and ORP Calibration Buffers (ORP-BUF). Note that the meter includes a single use packet of the storage solution. This is enough in the beginning, but additional storage solution and calibration buffers will be necessary in the future (exactly when depends on individual usage and needs). The storage solution and ORP buffers (while in powder form) do not expire.