Sterilight Cobalt 35 Gallon Per Minute UV Steriliser (132.5 Litres Per Minute)
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria. The Sterilight Cobalt system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application. The Sterilight Cobalt system has been designed and tested to ensure quality drinking water is at everyone’s finger tips.
Features of the Sterilight Cobalt UV purification system
Equipped to inactivate chlorine-resistant parasites such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia, harmful bacteria like E.Coli and viruses not visible to the naked eye.
Specially designed and tested Sterilume-EX lamps provide consistent and reliable ultraviolet output over the entire life of the lamp (9000 hours) to ensure continuous purification.
The system is easy to maintain and service.
Built with a durable stainless steel chamber to prolong life and eliminate ultraviolet light degradation.
The Silver ICE power supply visually displays the remaining lamp life and will go into alarm if the lamp fails to notify the homeowner.
The power supply has a sealed case to prevent damage from accidental water intrusion and is fully CSA and CE compliant.
- Reactor: 78cm x 8.9cm
- Power Supply: 24.1 x 8.1 x 6.4 cm
- Inlet/Outlet Port Size: 1" MNPT
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 kg
- Reactor Chamber Material: 304 S.S.
- Lamp Type: Sterilume-HO (high-output)
- Max. current : 1.5 Amp
- Power Consumption: 73 W
- Lamp Power: 65 W
- Voltage: 100-250V / 50-60Hz
- Maximum hardness: 120 ppm
- Maximum iron: 0.3 ppm
- Maximum humidity: 95%
- Ambient Temperature: 2-40C (36-104F)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 125 PSI (8.62 bar)
- Minimum Operating Pressure: 4 PSI (27.5 kPa)
- Minimum UVT: 75 %
- Installation Orientation: Horizontal or Vertical
- UV Intensity Monitor: No
- Visual "Power On" : Yes
- Audible Lamp Failure: Yes
- Audible alarm mute button: Yes
- Visual Lamp Life Remaining: Yes
- Lamp Replacement Indicator: Yes
- Diagnostic Check: No
- Safety Interlock: No
- Flow Restrictor: No
- COMMcenter control package: No