Omnipure ELF-1ML ELF-Series Water Filter
The Omnipure ELF-1ML is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Lead Reduction Water Filter.
The Omnipure ELF-1ML filter is an Extra-Large Format filter designed for the commercial food service industries.
The Omnipure ELF-1ML is engineered in a two-piece configuration which includes a permanent head and a bayonet style replaceable polypropylene body.
The Omnipure ELF-1ML Water Filter features expanded volume and a higher flow rate ideal for commercial applications such as equipment protection and water polishing.
The OmnipureELF-1ML GAC lead water filter is a 1 micron block granular activated carbon filter used to reduce cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine.
- Omnipure ELF-1ML Carbon Block Water Filter Contaminant Reduction:
- Chlorine Reduction
- Lead Reduction
- Cyst Reduction: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Nominal Micron Rating: 1 Micron
- Omnipure ELF-1ML Carbon Block Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 3.5" W X 10" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: 1.67 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Lead
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)