The HydROtwist CBC-10 0.5 micron solid Carbon Filter with lead-reduction media filters lead, VOC's, extra-fine sediment, bad taste and odour, and chlorine from your drinking water.
The unique structure of the carbon enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
The HydROtwist Compatible CBC-10 water filter cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
- 0.5 Micron Rating (Nominal)
- Flow Rate: .6 Gallon per minute
- Removes Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Cysts, Lead, VOC, Extra fine sediment
- 9-3/4" x 2-7/8 " cartridge (248mm x 73mm)
- Up to 45,000 Litre filter capacity w/ flow control
- Independently Certified
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts.