The Pentek OAC-20BB Oil Absorbing Filter is a modified cellulose-based filter that chemically bonds or attracts specific hydrocarbons and pollutants such as dissolved oils found in water.
This filter cartridge is designed for use in standard 20 inch Big Blue Housings. Also known as part number 155596-03.
The Pentek, Ametek, US Filter OAC-20BB, OAC20BB Features:
- Instantaneous absorbtion - up to 90% of total hydrocarbons removed in a single pass
- High Flow Rates
- Low Pressure Drop
- Media can hold 250-300% of its own weight, with no release of removed hydrocarbons
Applications the Pentek OAC-20BB Oil Aborbing Filter can be used for:
- Gas and oil facilities
- Leisure/commercial shipping bilge water
- Surface water runoff (ie truck stops, airports, parking lots)
- Auto Service Stations
- Machine Shops
- Industrial processes
- Factories and Repair Shops
- Car and Truck Washes
The OAC-20BB Cartridge Filtration Specifications:
- Dimensions: 20" x 4.5"
- Core Inner Diameter: 1.110"
- Max Temp: 125 F
- Flow Rate: 5 - 10 GPM
- Pressure Drop: 0.2 - 1.0 psi