KX Matrikx +Pb1 06-425-200-20 Water Filter "The Premier Performer" to Suit 20 Inch Big Blue and White Housings:
KX MATRIKX + Pb1 06-425-200-20 is a powerful, multifunctional water filter cartridge for residential and commercial water treatment systems.
Heavy Metals Reduction:
The KX Matrikx 06-425-200-20 + Pb1 filter is made of extruded activated carbon that reduces soluble lead using an ion-exchange filter medium with high specificity for soluble lead. Particulate filtration is used to intercept insoluble lead-containing particles.
KX Matrikx Industries + Pb1 water filter 06-425-200-20 offers high levels of chemical reduction in potable drinking water, including chlorine taste and odor.
Particulate, Cyst and Turbidity Reduction:
KX Matrikx + Pb1 carbon block water filters meet NSF/ANSI Standard 53, Turbidity and Cyst Reduction, including Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma.
Graded-density filtration combined with high dirt capacity extruded activated carbon provide several times greater life than molded filters.
Geniune Replacement Cartridge
- 0.5 m Nominal Filtration
- Rated Flow 0.75 GPM, 2,500 Gallons Life
- Lead Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Turbidity Reduction Based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Outstanding Chlorine Taste and Odor Reduction
- Performance Tested and Veried by Independent Laboratory Testing