Ideal for all water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, and colloidal silver.
Perfect for both consumer or commercial use. Carry one in your pocket or toolbox at all times!
- Ideal for commercial use. Includes a carrying case with belt clip.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Hold Function: saves measurements for convenient reading and recording.
- Auto-off function: the meter shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use to conserve batteries.
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 uS. From 0-999 uS, the resolution is in increments of 1 uS. From 1000 to 9990 uS, the resolution is in increments of 10 uS, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.
- Built-in digital thermometer
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990
- Temp. Range: 0 - 80 degrees Celsius
- Resolution: 0-999
- Temperature Resolution: 0.1 degree Celsius (Celsius only)
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- ATC: Built-in sensor for Automatic Temperature Compensation of 1 to 50 C (33 to 122 F)
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (LR44 or equivalent)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of usage
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
- Weight with case: 76.5g (2.7 oz)
- Weight without case: 56.7g (2 oz)
To convert uS (micro-Siemens) to mS (milli-Siemens): divide by 1000.