GE Genuine GXRTQR In Line Fridge Filter
The GE GXRTQR In line Filter replaces the following filters:
The GE GXRTQR In line Fridge Filter reduces rust, sediment and the taste and odor of chlorine.
This inline refrigerator filter has been tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of chlorine and Class V particulates.
GE GXRTQR In line Fridge Filter specifications:
- Filter Media: Granular Activated Carbon
- Capacity: 2,500 gallons or 6 months
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Quick Connect Design
- Dimensions: 2" x 12" x 2"
- Includes one inline filter
- Press.: 25 - 125 psi
- Max. Temp.: 100 F
This quick connect filter can also be used as a replacement filter for the GE GXRTQR Filter System and its replacement filter, the GXRTQR.