Aquatec CDP-8800 Booster Pump For RO Systems Over 50 GPD
CDP-8800 Booster Pump Only - Transformer/Power supply sold seperately - Please choose above
The CDP-8800 Series pumps are also compatible with most hydraulic shut-off valves with the optional PSW shut off tank controller switch.
Distinguishing Features & Operating Benefits:
- Outstanding toughness, durability.
- Designed for 30,000+ operating hours.
- Adjustable pressure boost between 40-120 PSI.
- Outlet pressures up to 160 PSI.
- EMI/RFI electronic noise suppression.
- Extremely quiet operation, less than 45 DBA.
- Expels trapped air, eliminates air locks.
- Runs dry without damage.
- Pumphead can be mounted up or down.
- Self-priming, 60 inch lift.
- Improved venting system removes moisture.
Low voltage (12-24VAC) for maximum safety.
Corrosion resistant exterior.
The CDP-8800 Series pumps operate safely with low energy (24 watts), low voltage (12-24VAC) motors.
This does not come with the transformer/power supply - Please select above
Optional pressure switch 40psi please select above.