High output/high efficiency configurable system that delivers 2200 litres of reverse osmosis or blended filtered water for multiple foodservice applications.
- The tailored blending process removes just the right amount of dissolved solids from the incoming tap water to achieve the desired final water quality
- High recovery reverse osmosis technology yields significant savings in water and sewer charges with a minimal environmental footprint
- With the average recovery of 78%, the MRS-600HE-II system only disposes approximately 1/4 cup of water for each cup water dispensed
- Requires less than 50% of the electrical energy typically consumed by conventional reverse osmosis systems
- System operation is tailored to the water quality at each location to maximise recovery
- Reduces limescale build-up that can cause excessive machine downtime and increased maintenance costs
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor and other contaminants that can adversely affect the taste of water and beverages
- Working Pressure: 25 - 80 psi (1.72-5.52 bar), non-shock
- Inlet Outlet Size: 3/8" John Guest
- Operating Weight: 49 kgs
- Shipping Weight: 45 kgs
- H: 815mm W: 585mm D: 346mm
*Installation is available in the Sydney metro region ONLY . If you are located out of the Sydney metro region or interstate we can supply details of a local plumber/installer after purchasing your filter system. Price above is for a standard installation within the Sydney Metro Area with water supply within 1.5m of installation point and tap/faucet installed on a laminate/wooden bench top or in a stainless steel sink. Non standard installations will incur an extra fee.
(Please Note: NON Standard Installations will incur an extra fee of $65.00 + any parts/fittings required - Granite, marble and/or stone benchtops will incur an additional fee of $45.00)
**Filter replacement service/maintenance is available in the Sydney metro region ONLY.
**This is only to be used as a guide. Water filters should be installed by a professional.