Everpure 4CB5 (EV9617-11) Original Water Filter Replacement Cartridge.
This is used to filter water for food service, beverage machines, vending, office coffee service, and other related applications. This advanced Everpure carbon block filter finely filters your water for high quality beverage and food service applications.
Most restaurants spare no expense in producing a quality cup of coffee. They use the finest coffees ground from the highest quality beans, and they always ensure their coffee is brewed fresh. But many overlook the one ingredient that makes up 99% of coffee: water.
But just because water constitutes 99% of your coffee does not mean you should taste it. The Everpure 4CB5 carbon block filter replacement cartridge rids the coffee you brew of the off-tastes and odors which chlorine and other contaminants can impart into your coffee or beverages.
In addition to improving the taste of your water, the Everpure 4CB5 also reduces sediment, particulates, and scale, all of which can contribute to higher maintenance and equipment costs. You are left with a cup of coffee that tastes better, is better for you, and even lessens the amount of maintenance your brewer requires.
Everpure 4CB5 Water Filter Specifications:
- Micron Rating: 5.0
- Temp. Range: 35 - 100
- Press. Range: 10 - 125 PSI
- Dimensions: 10.25" x 3.25"
- Flow Rate: 1.0 gallon per minute
- Capacity: 3,000 gallons (or 6,000 1/2 gallon pots)
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 3/8" female pipe threads (FPT)
- Features: Particulate Reduction, Scale Control, Taste and Odor Reduction
- Compatibility: Everpure EV9259-14 QL3 Single Head, Everpure EV9272-18 QL2 Single Head without Fittings, and the Everpure EV9275-60 QL2-OCS Coffee Filter System
This genuine Everpure product is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
The 4CB5 should be replaced every six months for optimum performance, and is ideally suited for low flow, medium volume brewers used in office and restaurant coffee service applications.