RE4040BLN Replacement CSM Commercial Low Pressure Membrane
Permeate flow rate: 2,600 GPD (9.8 m3/day) Nominal salt rejection: 99.2% Effective membrane area: 85 ft2 (7.9 m2)
1. The stated product performance is based on data taken after 30 minutes of operation at the following test conditions:
- 2,000 mg/L NaCl solution at 225 psig (1.5 MPa) applied pressure
- 15% recovery
- 77F (25C)
- pH 6.5–7.0
2. Minimum salt rejection is 99.4%.
3. Permeate flow rate for each element may vary but will be no more than 10%.
4. All elements are vacuum sealed in a polyethylene bag containing 1.0% SBS (sodium bisulfite) solution
and individually packaged in a cardboard box.
Membrane type: Thin-Film Composite
Membrane material: Polyamide (PA)
Element configuration: Spiral-Wound, FRP Wrapping
High productivity RO membrane element with extended area for brackish water.
- Permeate Flow rate : 2, 600 GPD ( 9.8 m3/ day)
- Stabilized Salt Rejection : 99.2 %
- Effective Membrane Area : 85 ft2 ( 7.9 m2)