Bosch CS-52 from 3M Cuno is a bayonet style filter for internal use in older Bosch Fridges.
This filter protects the ice and water dispenser whilst delivering clean and clear drinking water.
Genuine OEM Filter Made by 3M
The Bosch CS-52 is compatible with the following models:
CS-52, 1257074, 55866-05, 55866-06, 5586605, 5586606, 56932, 640565, 70020002518, AP3961137, B20CS5, B20CS8, CS-450, CS-451, CS-452, CS-51, CS450, CS451, CS452, CS51, CS52, EVOLFLTR10, W1085590, WHCF-R-PLUS, WHCFRPLUS, WHKF-R-PLUS, WHKFRPLUS.
Tested and certified by NSF International against ANSI / NSF Standard 42 for the reduction of:
- 86.00% of Chlorine
CS-52 Installation Instructions:
1. Disconnect the refrigerator water supply and unplug the refrigerator.
2. Push the button at the top of the filter case and remove the case from the compartment.
3. Twist the old filter a quarter-turn counterclockwise.
4. Pull the filter straight out and discard.
5. Remove the protective cap from the new filter.
6. Push the new filter into the fridge until it stops.
7.Twist the new filter a quarter-turn clockwise.
8.Replace the filter case back into the compartment.
9. Reconnect the refrigerator water supply and plug the refrigerator back in.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 1500 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 25 - 125 psi
- Operating Temperature: 40 - 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Micron Rating: 5 microns
- Actual Size: 8 1/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (diameter)
- Bosch Part Number: CS-52
- UPC: 016145068805
- Country of Origin: U.S.A.