IC8 Compact Remote/under-sink chiller is designed for use with our premium HT4000 HydROtwist Reverse Osmosis water filter purification system.
It can be conveniently installed under a sink or bench or anywhere that suits. Suitable for domestic or small office applications.
- Cabinet: The IC8 is constructed of "Galvalume," a material with the ideal blend of Aluminium Zinc and silicone which provides the IC8 with superior heat and corrosion resistance.
- Chilling & Storage Tank: Constructed of stainless steel, it has a volume of 1.9 Litres, is fully insulated and independantly tested to withstand over 800psi static pressure.
- A drain plug and seal is provided, which is removable for servicing.
- The internal waterlines are 1/4" OD stainless steel and are heliarc welded to eliminate corrosion.
- Refrigeration System: This fan assisted, static condensor system utilises R134a refrigerant which is non toxic, non-flammable and non ozone depleting. Refrigerant flow is controlled by capillary tube, which has no moving parts.
- The compressor is protected by an automatic overload, is lifetime lubricated and hermetically sealed.
- Cooling Performance: 8 Litres Per Hour at 10 degrees celsius.
- Cooling speed: From 27 degrees to 10 degrees in 21 minutes.
- Plumbing Connections: Both inlet and outlet are recessed, 1/4" stainless steel pipes, suitable for connection to industry standard 1/4" quick connect fittings and 1/4" or 3/8" Tubing.
- Electrical Connections: The IC8 is furnished with 1.8 metre GPO power cable and plug. 240volts, 50Hz. single Phase. Running amps 0.74A. Power Consumption 120W
- Weight and Dimensions: 12.5kg 210mm (W) x 410mm (D) x 290mm (H)
- Warranty: The IC8 water cooler is covered by a 2 year comprehensive warranty.
HydROtwist 4000 Reverse Osmosis USA 4 Stage Purification System
Featuring state of the art technology in water purification, the HydROtwist 4000 Omnipure Q-Series QR04 Under Sink Quick Change Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System offers a compact design, with easy maintenance and hygienic twist-off filtration cartridges. Of all the methods to purify drinking water for domestic use, the process of reverse osmosis is the most advanced, economical and effective.
Years of engineering, field testing and continued design refinement combine to make the HydROtwist Omnipure Q-Series QR04 the best in its class. Hand Built & Factory Tested all our systems come with John Guest Quick Connect/Push Fit Fittings to ensure an even easier DIY Installation.
This is a premium system that has been tested and WQA Gold certified to ANSI/NSF Standards 58 for performance class.
Space Saving Design
Fits Neatly Under the Sink
Hygienic Twist-off Cartridges
4 Stage Filtration
- Stage 1 - Sediment / pre-filter
- Stage 2 - Carbon Pre-filter
Membrane Protection from Chlorine
- Stage 3 - Ultrafine TFC RO Membrane
High Performance 140 Litres per day
Pore Size - 0.0005 Microns
Stage 4 - Carbon Polishing Post Filter
Provides superb Tasting Water
The HydROtwist QR04 Omnipure Reverse Osmosis System is certified to reduce barium, cadmium, chromium III & VI, copper, fluoride, lead, mercury, nitrate, nitrite, radium, selenium, and TDS.
The HydROtwist QR04 Omnipure Reverse Osmosis System produces healthier, better-tasting drinking water and cooking water.
This system comes with an IC8 Under Sink Chiller, HydROtwist Premium 4 Stage Under Sink Reverse Osmosis Purification System (with Pressure limiting valve and plumbing kit), 3.2G tank and choice of single lever designer tap to provide just chilled filtered water or a dual lever designer tap to provide chilled and ambient filter water. Please choose above
Installation: Read Below*
*Installation is available in the Sydney metro region ONLY . If you are located out of the Sydney metro region or interstate we can supply details of a local plumber/installer after purchasing your filter system. Price above is for a standard installation within the Sydney Metro Area with water supply within 1.5m of installation point and tap/faucet installed on a laminate/wooden bench top or in a stainless steel sink. Non standard installations will incur an extra fee.
(Please Note: NON Standard Installations will incur an extra fee of $65.00 + any parts/fittings required - Granite, marble and/or stone benchtops will incur an additional fee of $45.00)
**Filter replacement service/maintenance is available in the Sydney metro region ONLY.