Aquatec Made in the USA these premium pumps are designed to last.
- The DDP-5800 pumps can draw water from a holding tank and pressurize it, or boost the pressure from a low pressure source. They are designed to operate intermittently, but can run continuously for several hour intervals. The pump may be mounted in any position. 1/4" or 3/8" Quick Connect fittings available. Great for increasing pressure for longer runs, ice makers, wet bars, etc. demand/delivery pumps. These pumps can be operated either in demand mode (pressure switch controlled) or in delivery mode (controlled by external power switching device). Internal pressure switch built into the pump.
Key Operating Benefits:
- 3-chamber construction
- .25 to 1.5 GPM (5 LPM) flow Closed impervious diaphragm Up to 130 psi (9 bars) pressure
- Asymmetrical manifold Adjustable switch and bypass settings
- Integral switch or bypass Self-priming, auto-purging
- Highest structural integrity Seven point clamping
- Highly efficient Engineered composite plastics
- Minimal pulsations Corrosion resistant metal
- 7 year design life.
- Runs dry without damage.
Technical Specifications POWER: Depending on flow and pressure, demand varies from 25W to 100W.
MOUNTING: A steel mounting base with four hollow rubber grommets is standard and included at no extra cost. The pump may be mounted in any position.
DDP-5800 Delivery Demand Pump Only - Transformer/Power supply sold seperately - Please choose above.
Optional pressure switch 40psi please select above.