Aqua-Pure Genuine AP187 0.5 micron solid Carbon Filter with lead-reduction media filters lead, VOC's, extra-fine sediment, bad taste and odor, and chlorine taste and odor from your drinking water.
Direct replacement for the Aqua-Pure AP2200C & APBT301C
The unique structure of the carbon enables it to reduce GIARDIA, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
The Aqua-Pure AP187 water filter cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
Aqua-Pure AP187 Specifications:
- 0.5 Micron Rating (Nominal)
- Flow Rate: 0.6 Gallon per minute
- removes Chlorine, Taste & Odor, Cysts, Lead, VOC, Extra fine sediment
- 9-3/4" x 2-7/8 " cartridge (248mm x 73mm)
- 6-12 Month Capacity depending on flow, water quality and usage
- NSF Certified
- Removes 99.95% of Cryptosporidium and Giardia Cysts.
- Out of stock consider our premium alternative above.